Guidelines

All transactions should be placed at NSE exchange and not on BSE exchange.
* Traders must exit when either stop loss (SL) are hit or targets are achieved.
* In case when more than one target are given, after first target is achieved, investors/traders should treat/modify first target as stop loss (SL) and should wait for the next target.
* For intraday jackpot service, all calls given are based on NSE cash and not on F & O price.
* In case where a call is given with above/below instructions, you must follow the same. (for example: buy kotak bank above 790 SL 780 tgt 800/825..in this case one should buy Kotak Bank only if it trades above 790 and not before that).
* Whenever above and below instructions are given, kindly inform your broker in advance about the execution price and do not wait till the price comes to our recommended level.
* After subscribing to our service, kindly follow all our calls and do not keep your trades restricted to few calls to arrive at desired accuracy.
* Read all the instructions mentioned in SMS or Messenger thoroughly and carefully and then only execute the trade. Follow through of the calls once it is initiated is as important as executing the calls. (Sometimes after giving calls, we may come across some odd events in market as a result we are required to give you certain instruction like ignore our buy/sell call, book 50% profit, book full profit and exit, exit from the call. You are requested to follow all these instructions religiously in order to make profitable trades or to reduce your losses).
* Whenever calls are given, always observe the return in terms of percentage (%) and not in terms of Rs./amt.( for instance if a call is like buy 100 qty of Kotak Bank @ 780 tgt 800 SL 770, in this case your profit in terms of amount is (100 x 20 = 2000 Rs) and in terms of percentage it is 2.7% return. On the other hand if you buy 100 qty of Aban @ 2000 tgt 2020 SL 1985, in this case your profit in terms of amount is (100 x 20 = 2000) Rs and in terms of percentage it is 1%. so practically profit in terms of Rs does not make any difference so instead of calculating profit in terms of Rs, evaluate it in terms of %.
* Investors/ traders are requested to work on the calls provided by SMS or Messenger only and any advice given through personal phone calls by our executives must not be entertained in any case. We shall not be liable for any loss occurred to you in such case.
* Subscription fees paid by you are only for getting advice on SMS/messenger and it does not include any oral/written/personal communication with the advisors. However in case trader/investor wishes to consult advisors the same can be done through sending email provided on our website. But telephonic/face to face conversation with the advisors cannot be entertained in any case.
* It is advisable to all that trading in market is a riskier affair so whenever we say safe traders book profits ,traders who have limited capital should always book their profits,further other than those who have good trading capital should keep their positions limited with sl by booking 70% of profits at our safe booking level and keep remaining 30% sl at levels of entry.
* Investing in stock market is subjected to market risk and past performance is not the guarantee for future returns. All the information/advice provided by us is to the best of our knowledge and information and does not provide any guarantee for occurrence of profit and non occurrence of loss. Investors/ traders are requested to enter into any transaction advised by us after considering their risk/reward appetite and financial soundness. We will not be liable for any loss or financial damage occurred to you on account of our advice. Once the fees are paid for subscribing our service, it cannot be refunded in any case. (Please read our disclaimer at www.futuresandoptions.in before subscribing our services).